Parker 75 Fountain Pen and Ball Pen Gold Barleycorn Pattern
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Make and Model: Parker 75 Fountain Pen and Ball Pen set.
- Origin: The set was made in France around 1980.
- Finish: Gold Filled Barleycorn Pattern with gold filled trim.
- Overall Length: 130mm (FP) and 128mm (Ball Pen).
- Filling Type: Cartridge or Optional Converter.
- Nib: 14ct gold, Fine.
- Inscription: None
- Nib Rating: *****
The Parker 75 was first introduced in 1963 and was designed for the high end of the market. It became Parkers most successful model in terms of revenue generation and lasted well into the 1980s before being laid to rest.
This is one of the ranges of superb gold-filled made in Parkers factory in Meru, France. This one is finished in the popular Barleycorn pattern.
The set consists of a Fountain pen with a smooth fine nib and a Ballpen, probably rarer and more desirable than the Fountain pen!!
They are both in excellent condition with no dents, dings or wear to the gold plate. They are supplied in their original Parker box. Note the photos were taken before the pens were cleaned and the storage discolouration to the ball pen came off very easily.
Condition: Grade A